Last Updated : October 1, 2022
Information We Collect
How We User Your Information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are required for the essential operation of our Service such as to authenticate you and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies.
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Service when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Service works, for example, by ensuring that you can find information easily.
- Functionality cookies.
These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Service. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies.
These cookies record your visit to our Service, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Service more relevant to your interests
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on their site or other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may elect to turn off cookies or use your browser’s privacy settings to mask your identity, or you may opt-out by the following consumer choice mechanisms, please visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)’s self-regulatory opt-out page and mobile application-based“AppChoices”download page
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)’s consumer opt-out page
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)’s self-regulatory opt-out page
When utilizing these services, you will continue to receive generic ads. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) portions of our site may work unpredictably.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
International Transfers of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in where we and our third-party service providers have operations. If you are located in the European Union (“EU“), your personal information may be processed outside of the EU including in the United States; these international transfers of your personal information are made pursuant to appropriate safeguards, and, we will take suitable steps to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the EU and under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Such measures shall include, but are not limited to, having Data Processing Agreements with applicable sub-processors and ensuring that such sub-processors have adequate security and data protection procedures in place aligned with the GDPR or any other applicable data protection law. If you wish to inquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Our Policies Toward Children