This week, we added some additional firepower to the development team – Welcome, Alfred and Kevin!
In this week’s release, you’ll find several new sharing and exporting capabilities in IP Forecaster, and we revamped our client fee setup process to make things easier for law firms.
We also fixed a handful of annoying bugs. We hate bugs.
Let’s see what was updated this week!
IP Forecaster: Improved Client Maintenance
We’ve updated our client screen to simplify budget maintenance and firm selection. The Discount and Law Firm features are collapsed by default and can be expanded and accessed whenever needed. We’ve also made each feature work the same as our standard fee setup screens.
IP Forecaster: Export to PDF
MS Excel is nice, but sometimes you need to export data in other formats. This week, we’ve given you some more options. Now, in addition to MS Excel, you can export forecasts as PDF files, giving you an easy way to share an unmodifiable version of your forecasts.
IP Forecaster: Export To MS Word
Why stop with MS Excel and PDF? We’ve also given you the ability to export to MS Word. Once in MS Word, you can easily add, remove, or modify the content however you want.
IP Forecaster: Summary and Detail Views - or Both
There are times when you need details, and there are times when you only need an overview. When you export to MS Word or PDF, you can select whether you want to receive the summary, the detail, or both. This makes it easy to share forecast details internally and then create a summary that can be shared with a client.
IP Forecaster: Bug Fixes
New features are important, but we’re also focused on eliminating bugs and usability issues within IP Forecaster. Here’s what we fixed this week:
- We fixed an issue where extra questions were being asked for single-country forecasts
- An issue was resolved where new law firm users didn’t have permission to modify client fees.
- We fixed an issue causing an error on the Filing Route screen when only one route was displayed.
- We updated the labels on the setup for law firms to change references from company to firm.
- We expanded the grace period amount field size to fix an issue capturing trademark grace periods.