How to save and share your forecasts for future use, review or exporting
You can easily Save and/or Save as New your forecasts to quickly and easily run again later or use as a template for future forecasts.
- Once you have generated your forecast and you are at the results screen, you will see the Save and Save as New buttons at the bottom left under the Saving and Sharing section.
- Click on the Save button and a popup screen will ask you to name the forecast. Save as New is used if you started from a previously saved forecast. There is no limit to the number of saved forecasts in Prokurio.
- Clicking on the Submit button saves your Forecast to be later accessed either from your dashboard or in it’s respective IP type in the sidebar under IP Forecaster.
Sharing a forecast by email with a report attached is a simple click of the “Send by Email” button.
- Once you have generated your forecast and you are at the results screen, you will see the Send by Email button at the bottom left under the Saving and Sharing section.
- Clicking on this button will bring up the sharing popup window.
- Under Export Options, select which report type as well as the format of PDF, Word or Excel.
- Single or multiple email addresses can be entered to send to several recipients at once.
- Type your message for the email body into the Message box and then click on the Send button to execute the email.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you the answers you need!